Follow modprov31wife on Twitter

Monday, November 8, 2010

Challenge #15: November 8, 2010-November 15, 2010

Proverbs 31:17: She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.

With the winter months approaching, for me it's so hard to get motivated to do anything around the house! I just want to stay warm all day and hang out with a good book! This is probably the hardest time of year for me because I hate the winter! During the summer I can get up and do all my housework and just go, go, go all day long! But something about the winter slows me down!!

I've retreated to my crockpot the last two weeks for meals, put off my chores all weekend long and now it's Monday and I'm living in chaos and trying to climb my way out of it! I was really not working vigorously this last week. I'm even behind on all 4 of my blogs!!

So ladies your challenge this week is to "Work vigorously!" This is going to be a huge challenge for me this week since it's winter. A few months ago it would have been cake! So lets take a look at your week, how often do you lay around reading, watching TV, getting on the Internet while your work just sits there growing bigger and bigger? Lets try to have less of that this week and more work accomplished!!

Prayers this week as we become vigorous!

2 comments:

  1. I've been having a really hard time keeping up on housework since I've been working two jobs. I just decided I was going to get stuff done yesterday. I turned on our local Christian radio station and streamed it off my laptop. It really kept me going and I got a lot of stuff done in the two front rooms. I felt so much better!!! Now tomorrow I'm going to try to get my kitchen done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! My kitchen is the biggest house project ever I hate cleaning the kitchen, everything always ends up in there!

    ReplyDelete